Installing software updates
- Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your LG G3 which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
- Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to update your LG G3 to the latest software version over the air.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Choose About phone.
- Read the conditions and tick I agree to “Software Update”.
- Choose Check now for update.
- The LG G3 is now searching for available updates.
- If this screen appears, the LG G3 already has the latest software version.
- If this screen does not appear, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose OK, and return to the Start screen.