Setting up the application store
- Optimise your mobile experience with the latest apps. You can easily search for and install apps from the Google Play Store.
- To install apps from the Google Play Store on your LG Spirit, you will need a Gmail account. Follow these steps to learn how to create a new Gmail account.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- If you have a Google account, choose Enter your email, enter your login information and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you do not have a Google account, choose Or create a new account and go to the next step.
- Choose First name and enter your first name.
- Choose Last name and enter your last name.
- Choose Username and enter a username.
- Choose Create password and enter a password.
- Choose Confirm password and re-enter the password.
- Choose an option, in this case Skip.
- Read the terms and conditions and choose I AGREE.
- Optional: tick one or more options.
- Choose NEXT.
- Tick an option, in this case Remind me later.
- The LG Spirit is now configured for use of the Play Store.
- Return to the Start screen.