Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Nokia 3, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Nokia 3 will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Drag the arrow symbol up.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Nokia 3 is now searching for available networks.
- The Nokia 3 will connect to the selected network.
- The Nokia 3 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.