* Pair your Nokia 7.2 with your Bluetooth devices for easy wireless connection.
* Connecting to a device like a headset, car kit or laptop will sometimes require a code for pairing. (0000 or 1234 are common default codes).
* Go to the Start screen.
* Drag the bar up to the edge of the screen.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Connected devices*.
* Choose *Pair new device*.
* If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the Nokia 7.2's range, they will be listed.
* Choose the device that you want the Nokia 7.2 to connect to.
* If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that it is within range of the Nokia 7.2.
* If this screen appears, verify the code and choose *PAIR*.
* If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code of the selected Bluetooth device and choose *PAIR*. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
* The connection will be made.
* Follow any instructions on the other device.
* The pairing has been completed.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Bluetooth devices can be easily unpaired from the same Bluetooth menu.