* A factory reset will restore your Nokia 7.2 to its original settings.
* *Note:* A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Nokia 7.2 to not lose the data stored on it.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Drag the bar up to the edge of the screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *System*.
* Choose *Advanced*.
* Optional: Choose *Backup* for more options.
* Choose *Reset options*.
* Choose *Erase all data (factory reset)*.
* Choose *RESET PHONE*.
* Choose *ERASE EVERYTHING*.
* All data and settings saved on the Nokia 7.2 will be deleted.
* The Nokia 7.2 will automatically reset and reboot.