Nokia8 - Android PieInternet and data roamingDisabling data roaming
* Roaming is when you use mobile data abroad, outside of the Salt coverage area. With roaming enabled, your Nokia 8 will automatically attempt to connect to a local Salt partner network.
* You can disable data roaming to avoid going over your mobile data allowance. Follow these steps to learn how.
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up on the screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Network & Internet*.
* Choose *Mobile network*.
* Disable *Roaming*.
* Data roaming has been disabled.
* Return to the Start screen.