Personalising your Start screen
- Personalise the Start screen of your Nokia Lumia 1320 to always have the most useful apps close at hand.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- To place an app on the Start screen, choose an app, in this case Camera, and hold it for a few seconds until a popup window is displayed.
- The app has been placed on the Start screen.
- To move an item, choose an app, in this case Photos, and hold it for a few seconds.
- Drag the item to a location on the Start screen.
- The app has been moved.
- To change the size of the tile, choose the arrow symbol.
- To increase the size of the tile, choose the arrow symbol again.
- To disable the edit mode, press the Windows key.
- To delete an item, tap an app and hold it for a few seconds.
- The item has been removed from the Start screen.