Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Nokia Lumia 1320, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Nokia Lumia 1320 will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose mobile network.
- Under Network selection, choose the text field.
- The Nokia Lumia 1320 searches automatically for available networks.
- Choose the Salt network.
- Click hier for more information about available networks and rates abroad.
- The Nokia Lumia 1320 is now connected to the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.