Installing PC synchronisation software
- Synchronising the data on your Nokia Lumia 1320 to your computer is a great way to back up your files and contacts.
- Follow these steps to install the proper synchronisation software on your computer.
- Most mobile phones come with PC software to synchronise your data with your computer. Windows Phone app is available for your Nokia Lumia 1320.
- Click here to download the latest software version.
- The following steps should be done on your PC.
- Double-click the Windows Phone app icon to start the installation.
- If a popup appears, choose Run. Choose a language and choose Next for step-by-step instructions on how to install and activate the software.
- Read the licence agreement and tick I accept the terms in the licence agreement.
- Choose an option, in this case No, thanks.
- The Windows Phone app is now ready for use.