- You can use the internet or stream music with your Nokia Lumia 925 over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
- Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your Nokia Lumia 925.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- All available wireless networks within range of your Nokia Lumia 925 are listed.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within range of the Nokia Lumia 925.
- If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose done.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Nokia Lumia 925 is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Your Nokia Lumia 925 will automatically connect to saved Wi-Fi networks whenever you are in range.