* You can use the internet or stream music with your Nokia Lumia 930 over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
* Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your Nokia Lumia 930.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the right.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Enable *WiFi networking*.
* All available wireless networks within range of your Nokia Lumia 930 are listed.
* Choose the network to which you want to connect.
* If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the Nokia Lumia 930's range.
* If this screen appears, choose the text box, enter the password, and choose *done*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Nokia Lumia 930 is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Your Nokia Lumia 930 will automatically connect to saved Wi-Fi networks whenever you are in range.