SamsungG850F Galaxy AlphaMobile phoneResetting to factory settings
* A factory reset will restore your Samsung Galaxy Alpha to its original settings.
* *Note:* A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Samsung Galaxy Alpha to not lose the data stored on it.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Under *USER AND BACKUP*, choose *Backup and reset*.
* Optional: tick *Back up my data*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Choose *Reset device*.
* Choose *Erase everything*.
* All data and settings saved on the Samsung Galaxy Alpha will be deleted.
* The Samsung Galaxy Alpha will automatically reset and reboot.