* You can use the internet or stream music with your Samsung Galaxy Alpha over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
* Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Under *NETWORK CONNECTIONS*, choose *Wi-Fi*.
* Enable *Wi-Fi*.
* All available wireless networks within range of your Samsung Galaxy Alpha are listed.
* Choose the network to which you want to connect.
* If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the range of the Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
* If this screen appears, enter the password and choose *Connect*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Samsung Galaxy Alpha is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Your Samsung Galaxy Alpha will automatically connect to saved Wi-Fi networks whenever you are in range.
* Stay connected on the go. Check to make sure mobile data is enabled on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha.