Galaxy A3 (2017)
Installing software updates
- Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Galaxy A3 (2017) which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
- Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Galaxy A3 (2017) to the latest software version over the air.
- If over the air option is not (yet) available, the software update can also be done via Samsung Kies.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Software update.
- Choose Download updates manually.
- The Galaxy A3 (2017) is now searching for available updates.
- If this screen appears, the Galaxy A3 (2017) already has the latest software version.
- If this screen does not appear, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Return to the Start screen.