Galaxy A5 (2017)
Resetting to factory settings
- A factory reset will restore your Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) to its original settings.
- Note: A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) to not lose the data stored on it.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Choose General management.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- All data and settings saved on the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) will be deleted.
- The Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) will automatically reset and reboot.