* Enjoy the best signal strength your Samsung Galaxy A51 has to offer. Wi-Fi Calling gives you great indoor coverage when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
* Avoid roaming fees and extra costs with Wi-Fi Calling. Make and receive calls and SMS abroad as if you were in Switzerland on the Salt network. Calling and sending SMS to foreign numbers is also covered. You will billed normally according to your subscription.
* No special app is necessary for you nor the person you are calling. All you need is a device that is compatible with Wi-Fi Calling.
* *Note:* To enable Wi-Fi Calling, You must be already connected to a Wi-Fi network. You can also learn how to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Connections*.
* Choose *Wi-Fi calling*.
* Choose a SIM card, in this case, *SIM1*.
* Tick *Wi-Fi preferred*.
* Wi-Fi Calling has been enabled.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Wi-Fi Calling is great for making calls when you go abroad because you avoid roaming fees.
* You can also learn how to disable data roaming completely so that your Samsung Galaxy A51 does not connect to another mobile network when you go abroad.