* When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy A8, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
* In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your Samsung Galaxy A8. Follow these steps to learn how.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Mobile networks*.
* Choose *Access Point Names*.
* Under *Name*, enter Salt MMS
* Under *APN*, enter mms
* Under *Username*, enter nothing
* Under *Password*, enter nothing
* Under *MMSC*, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002
* Scroll down.
* Under *MMS proxy*, enter 192.168.151.2
* Under *MMS port*, enter 8080
* Under *MCC*, enter 228
* Under *MNC*, enter 03
* Under *Authentication type*, tick PAP.
* Choose *APN type*.
* If this screen appears, enter mms (note: in lower case) and choose *OK*.
* If this screen does not appear, tick *MMS* and choose *OK*.
* Return to the Start screen.
* To finish the process and activate the settings, you need to restart the device. Your Samsung Galaxy A8 will then be configured to use MMS.
* For instructions on how to restart your device follow the next steps.
* To reboot the Samsung Galaxy A8, press and hold the power button on the side of the Samsung Galaxy A8.
* The Samsung Galaxy A8 will automatically reboot.
* If this screen appears, enter the PIN code and choose *OK*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Samsung Galaxy A8 is now ready for use.
* Restart your Samsung Galaxy A8 to make sure the new configuration has been activated.