SamsungGalaxy A8Mobile phoneResetting to factory settings
* A factory reset will restore your Samsung Galaxy A8 to its original settings.
* *Note:* A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Samsung Galaxy A8 to not lose the data stored on it.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Backup and reset*.
* Optional: enable *Back up my data*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Choose *RESET DEVICE*.
* Choose *ERASE EVERYTHING*.
* All data and settings saved on the Samsung Galaxy A8 will be deleted.
* The Samsung Galaxy A8 will automatically reset and reboot.