Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy A8, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Samsung Galaxy A8 will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mobile networks.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Samsung Galaxy A8 is now searching for available networks.
- The Samsung Galaxy A8 will connect to the selected network.
- The Samsung Galaxy A8 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.