* You can access language specific characters and a spellchecker on your Samsung Galaxy A80 by adding new languages to your keyboard.
* Follow these steps to find out how to add new languages to your keyboard.
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *General management*.
* Choose *Language and input*.
* Choose *On-screen keyboard*.
* Choose *Samsung Keyboard*.
* Choose *Languages and types*.
* Choose *Manage input languages*.
* If this screen appears, choose *Update*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* To enable one of the available languages, enable an option.
* A new keyboard language has been added to your keyboard.
* Return to the Start screen.