* Use the synchronisation software on your computer to install the latest updates for your Samsung Galaxy A80.
* Connect your Samsung Galaxy A80 to a computer with a USB cable and continue with the following steps.
* *Note:* It is not possible to revert to an older version of your device's software once you have completed an update.
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Software update*.
* Choose *Download and install*.
* The Samsung Galaxy A80 is now searching for available updates.
* If this screen appears, an update is available and will start downloading.
* If this screen does not appear, the Samsung Galaxy A80 already has the latest software version.
* Return to the Start screen.
* The Samsung Galaxy A80 now has the latest software update.