Galaxy Ace III
- Your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 requires a number of settings in order to connect to a Bluetooth Mobile phone, such as a headset, car kit or laptop.
- Refer to the instruction manual of the Bluetooth Mobile phone you want to pair with. Verify which code is required for pairing the Mobile phone (0000 or 1234 are the most common ones).
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Enable Bluetooth.
- The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 will now search for other devices.
- All available Bluetooth devices within range of your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 are listed.
- Choose the device you want to connect to.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the other device and that it is within range of your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3, and choose Scan.
- If this screen appears, verify the code, and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code to pair with the Bluetooth device, and choose OK. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection will be made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.