Galaxy Ace III
Installing widgets and applications on your start screen
- Personalise the Start screen of your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 to always have the most useful apps and widgets close at hand.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to an empty Start screen.
- Tap and hold an empty location on the Start screen.
- If this screen appears, choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Choose and hold a widget, in this case Alarm.
- Drag the widget to an empty location on the Start screen.
- The widget has been placed on the Start screen
- To remove a widget, choose the widget and hold it for a few seconds.
- Drag the widget to Remove.
- The widget is removed from the Start screen.