* When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
* In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3. Follow these steps to learn how.
* Note: An internet connection is required to send and receive MMS messages. If needed, see the instructions on how to configure your device for mobile internet.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose *More networks*.
* Choose *Mobile networks*.
* Choose *Access Point Names*.
* Under *Name*, enter Salt MMS.
* Under *APN*, enter mms.
* Under *Username*, enter nothing.
* Under *Password*, enter nothing.
* Scroll down.
* Under *MMSC*, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002.
* Under *MMS proxy*, enter 192.168.151.2.
* Under *MMS port*, enter 8080.
* Under *MCC*, enter 228.
* Under *MNC*, enter 03.
* Under *Authentication type*, tick *PAP*.
* Choose *APN type*.
* If this screen appears, enter *mms*, and choose *OK*. (Note: in lower case).
* If this screen does not appear, tick *MMS*, and choose *OK*.
* The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 has been configured for MMS.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Restart your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 to make sure the new configuration has been activated.