Galaxy Ace III
- When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
- In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3. Follow these steps to learn how.
- Note: An internet connection is required to send and receive MMS messages. If needed, see the instructions on how to configure your device for mobile internet.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Choose Access Point Names.
- Under Name, enter Salt MMS.
- Under APN, enter mms.
- Under Username, enter nothing.
- Under Password, enter nothing.
- Scroll down.
- Under MMSC, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002.
- Under MMS proxy, enter 192.168.151.2.
- Under MMS port, enter 8080.
- Under MCC, enter 228.
- Under MNC, enter 03.
- Under Authentication type, tick PAP.
- Choose APN type.
- If this screen appears, enter mms, and choose OK. (Note: in lower case).
- If this screen does not appear, tick MMS, and choose OK.
- The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 has been configured for MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 to make sure the new configuration has been activated.