Installing widgets and applications on your start screen
- Personalise the Start screen of your Samsung Galaxy Express to always have the most useful apps and widgets close at hand.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Tap an empty space, and hold it for a few seconds to add several objects to the current Start screen. If there is no empty space on the Start screen, scroll to the side to an empty Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose a widget, in this case Weather.
- Drag the widget to a different location on the Start screen.
- The widget is placed on the Start screen.
- To delete an item, tap and hold the widget for a few seconds.
- Drag the widget to Remove.
- The widget has been removed from the Start screen.