SamsungGalaxy ExpressMobile phoneResetting to factory settings
* A factory reset will restore your Samsung Galaxy Express to its original settings.
* *Note:* A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Samsung Galaxy Express to not lose the data stored on it.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Back up and reset*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Choose *Reset device*.
* Choose *Erase everything*.
* All data and settings saved on the Samsung Galaxy Express have been deleted.
* The Samsung Galaxy Express will automatically reset and reboot.