Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy Express, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Samsung Galaxy Express will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Samsung Galaxy Express is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.
- The Samsung Galaxy Express will be logged into the selected network.
- The Samsung Galaxy Express is now connected to the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.