Galaxy J3 (2017)
Internet and data roaming
Disabling data roaming
- Roaming is when you use mobile data abroad, outside of the Salt coverage area. With roaming enabled, your Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) will automatically attempt to connect to a local Salt partner network.
- You can disable data roaming to avoid going over your mobile data allowance. Follow these steps to learn how.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
- Data roaming has been disabled.
- Return to the Start screen.