Galaxy Note 10
Installing software updates
- Use the synchronisation software on your computer to install the latest updates for your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 to a computer with a USB cable and continue with the following steps.
- Note: It is not possible to revert to an older version of your device’s software once you have completed an update.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Software update.
- Choose Download and install.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is now searching for available updates.
- If this screen appears, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
- If this screen does not appear, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 already has the latest software version.
- Return to the Start screen.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 now has the latest software update.