Galaxy Note 8
Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is now searching for available networks.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will connect to the selected network.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.