Galaxy Note Edge
Internet and data roaming
How to check if data-connectivity is enabled
- Stay connected on the go. Make sure your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is connected to mobile data and flight mode is disabled.
- If your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is not connecting to mobile internet, follow these steps to check if it is disabled in Settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Under NETWORK CONNECTIONS, choose More networks.
- Data usage has been enabled.
- Return to the Start screen.