* When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy Note II, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
* In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your Samsung Galaxy Note II. Follow these steps to learn how.
* An Internet connection is required to send and receive MMS messages. Use the menu at the left to choose the relevant instructions. Continue with the MMS configuration.
* Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Scroll to the side.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *More settings*.
* Choose *Mobile networks*.
* Choose *Access Point Names*.
* Remove all current APN settings except Salt Internet/Salt World: Choose the APN, press the menu key, and choose *Delete APN*.
* Press the menu key, and choose *New APN*.
* Under *Name*, enter Salt MMS.
* Under *APN*, enter mms.
* Under *Username*, enter nothing.
* Under *Password*, enter nothing.
* Scroll down.
* Under *MMSC*, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002.
* Under *MMS proxy*, enter 192.168.151.2.
* Under *MMS port*, enter 8080.
* Under *MCC*, enter 228.
* Under *MNC*, enter 03.
* Under *Authentication type*, choose *PAP*.
* Under *APN type*, enter *mms*. (Note: in lower case)
* Press the menu key.
* Choose *Save*.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Restart your Samsung Galaxy Note II to make sure the new configuration has been activated.