SamsungGalaxy Note IIMobile phoneResetting to factory settings
* A factory reset will restore your Samsung Galaxy Note II to its original settings.
* *Note:* A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Samsung Galaxy Note II to not lose the data stored on it.
* Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Back up and reset*.
* Optional: Tick *Back up my data*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Choose *Reset device*.
* Choose *Erase everything*.
* Your Samsung Galaxy Note II is reset to factory settings. The mobile phone will reboot.