Galaxy Note II
Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy Note II, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Samsung Galaxy Note II will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note II is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note II is now requesting access to the selected network.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note II is now connected to the selected network.
- You can now call and browse the Internet using this network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.