Installing widgets and applications on your start screen
- Personalise the Start screen of your Samsung Galaxy Note9 to always have the most useful apps and widgets close at hand.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Tap an empty space and hold it for a few seconds.
- Choose a widget, in this case, scroll to the right and choose Google Play Mu…
- Choose a widget, in this case Google Play Mu… and hold it for a few seconds.
- Drag the widget to a location on a Start screen.
- The widget has been placed on the Start screen.
- To delete a widget, tap and hold the widget for a few seconds.
- Choose Remove from Home sceen.
- The widget has been removed from the Start screen.