* Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Samsung Galaxy Note9 which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
* Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Samsung Galaxy Note9 to the latest software version over the air.
* If over the air option is not (yet) available, the software update can also be done via Samsung Kies.
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Software update*.
* Choose *Download updates manually*.
* The Samsung Galaxy Note9 is now searching for available updates.
* If this screen appears, the Samsung Galaxy Note9 already has the latest software version.
* If this screen does not appear, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
* Return to the Start screen.