Galaxy S 4 LTE
032c. Email wizard - Outlook
- Stay connected by using your Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE to send and receive emails.
- You will need an account with Hotmail, Gmail or with another provider.
- To send and receive emails you must be connected to the internet via mobile data or a Wi-Fi network. Learn how to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- If this screen appears, press the menu key, choose Settings and choose Add account.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Choose firstname.lastname@example.org and enter [[sp_email_address]]
- Choose Password and enter [[sp_email_password]]
- Under Period to sync Email, choose an option.
- Under Sync schedule, choose an option.
- Under Peak schedule, choose an option.
- Under Emails retrieval size, choose an option.
- Under Period to sync Calendar, choose an option.
- Scroll down.
- Optional: tick or untick one or more options.
- Choose Next.
- Under Give this account a name (Optional), enter [[sp_email_account]]
- Choose Done.
- The e-mail account has been configured and is ready for use.
- Return to the Start screen.
- You can find all your emails in your inbox, accessible via the Start screen or the menu.