Galaxy S 4 LTE
- When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
- In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE. Follow these steps to learn how.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Choose Access Point Names.
- Under Name, enter Salt MMS
- Under APN, enter mms
- Under Username, enter nothing
- Under Password, enter nothing
- Scroll down.
- Under MMSC, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002
- Under MMS proxy, enter 192.168.151.2
- Under MMS port, enter 8080
- Under MCC, enter 228
- Under MNC, enter 03
- Choose Authentication type, and tick PAP.
- Under APN type, choose MMS. If this option is not available, enter mms. (note: in lower case)
- Press the menu key.
- The Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE has been configured for MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE to make sure the new configuration has been activated.