Galaxy S 4 LTE
Installing software updates
- Use the synchronisation software on your computer to install the latest updates for your Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE to a computer with a USB cable and continue with the following steps.
- Note: It is not possible to revert to an older version of your device’s software once you have completed an update.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- If this screen appears, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE already has the latest version.
- If this screen is not displayed, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose OK, and return to the Start screen.
- The Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE now has the latest software update.