SamsungGalaxy S 4 Mini LTEMobile phoneResetting to factory settings
* A factory reset will restore your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Lte to its original settings.
* *Note:* A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Lte to not lose the data stored on it.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Accounts*.
* Choose *Backup and reset.*
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Choose *Reset device*.
* Choose *Erase everything*.
* All data and settings saved on the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Lte have been deleted.
* The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Lte will automatically reset and reboot.