Galaxy S 5
Resetting to factory settings
- Important: Resetting the mobile phone will delete all saved data and settings. Some problems may be resolved by simply restarting the telephone. Another possible solution is to install a Software-Update.
- Recommended: Save your data to a Google account before resetting your Samsung Galaxy S5.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to reset your Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Under USER AND BACKUP, choose Backup and reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- All data and personal settings have been deleted from the Samsung Galaxy S5.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 will automatically reset and reboot.