* Optimise your mobile experience with the latest apps. You can easily search for and install apps from the Google Play Store.
* To install apps from the Google Play Store on your Samsung Galaxy S Advance, you will need a Gmail account. Follow these steps to learn how to create a new Gmail account.
* Start screen.
* Choose *Applications*.
* To log into your existing Google account, choose *Sign in*, enter your login information, and follow the on screen instructions.
* To create a new Google account, choose *Create*, and go to the next step.
* Under *First name*, enter your first name.
* Under *Last name*, enter your last name.
* Under *Username*, enter an e-mail address.
* Choose *Next*. The information is verified.
* If the username is already taken, choose a different username or one of the suggestions provided, and choose *Next*.
* Under *Type a password*, enter a password.
* Under *Confirm password*, re-enter the password.
* Choose *Next*.
* The following information can be used to retrieve a lost password.
* Under *Security question*, choose a security question, for example *Frequent flyer number*.
* Under *Answer*, provide the answer.
* Under *Secondary Email*, enter another e-mail address.
* Choose *Create*.
* Choose *English*. Read the terms and conditions.
* Choose *I agree, Next*.
* Choose the text box, and enter the characters.
* Choose the arrow symbol.
* Optional: Tick *Keep this phone backed up with my Google Account*.
* Choose *Next*.
* Read the terms and conditions, and choose *Accept*.
* Google Play Store is now ready for use.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Once you are logged into a Google account, you can install apps from the Play store.
* Apps will work best when you have the latest available version.