SamsungGalaxy S AdvanceMobile phoneResetting to factory settings
* A factory reset will restore your Samsung Galaxy S Advance to its original settings.
* *Note:* A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Samsung Galaxy S Advance to not lose the data stored on it.
* Start screen.
* Choose *Applications*.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Privacy*.
* Optional: Tick *Back up my data*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Optional: Tick *Format USB storage*.
* Choose *Reset phone*.
* Choose *Erase everything*.
* Your Samsung Galaxy S Advance is reset to factory settings. The mobile phone will reboot.