Galaxy S Advance
Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy S Advance, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Samsung Galaxy S Advance will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Start screen.
- Choose Applications.
- Choose Wireless and network
- Choose Network operators.
- The Samsung Galaxy S Advance is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates.
- The Samsung Galaxy S Advance is now requesting access to the selected network.
- The Samsung Galaxy S Advance is now connected to the selected network.
- You can now call and browse the Internet using this network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.