SamsungGalaxy S AdvanceSoftwareInstalling software updates
* Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Samsung Galaxy S Advance which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
* Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Samsung Galaxy S Advance to the latest software version over the air.
* If over the air option is not (yet) available, the software update can also be done via Samsung Kies.
* Start screen.
* Choose *Applications*.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *About phone*.
* The software version is displayed.
* Choose *Software update*.
* Choose *Update*.
* Choose *Suisse*.
* Read the terms and conditions and choose *Confirm*.
* If this screen appears, the Samsung Galaxy S Advance already has the most recent software version. Choose *OK*.
* If this screen is not displayed, an update is available. Follow the on screen instructions to install the update.