Galaxy S Advance
Installing software updates
- Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Samsung Galaxy S Advance which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
- Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Samsung Galaxy S Advance to the latest software version over the air.
- If over the air option is not (yet) available, the software update can also be done via Samsung Kies.
- Start screen.
- Choose Applications.
- Scroll down.
- Choose About phone.
- The software version is displayed.
- Choose Software update.
- Choose Suisse.
- Read the terms and conditions and choose Confirm.
- If this screen appears, the Samsung Galaxy S Advance already has the most recent software version. Choose OK.
- If this screen is not displayed, an update is available. Follow the on screen instructions to install the update.