* You can use the internet or stream music with your Samsung Galaxy S Advance over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
* Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your Samsung Galaxy S Advance.
* Start screen.
* Choose *Applications*.
* Choose *Wireless and network*.
* Choose *Wi-Fi settings*.
* All available wireless networks within reach of your Samsung Galaxy S Advance are listed.
* Choose the network you would like to connect to.
* If no network is found, please check if the network has been enabled and within reach.
* If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose *Connect*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Your Samsung Galaxy S Advance is now connected to the network.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Your Samsung Galaxy S Advance will automatically connect to saved Wi-Fi networks whenever you are in range.