Galaxy S II
Installing software updates
- Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Samsung Galaxy S II which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
- Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Samsung Galaxy S II to the latest software version over the air.
- If over the air option is not (yet) available, the software update can also be done via Samsung Kies.
- Start screen.
- Choose Applications.
- Scroll down.
- Choose About phone.
- The software version is displayed.
- Choose Software update.
- Under Select you country, choose Zwitserland.
- Choose I accept all terms above, and tick this option.
- Choose Confirm.
- The Samsung Galaxy S II will check for updates.
- Available updates for the Samsung Galaxy S II will be displayed. Follow the on screen installation instructions.
- If this screen appears, the Samsung Galaxy S II already has the most recent software version. Choose OK.
- If this screen is not displayed, an update is available. Follow the on screen instructions to install the update.