Galaxy S III LTE
- When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy S III LTE, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
- In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your Samsung Galaxy S III LTE. Follow these steps to learn how.
- Note: An internet connection is required to send and receive MMS messages. If necessary, in the menu on the left, choose the relevant instructions in order to configure an internet connection for use. Continue with the MMS configuration.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Access Point Names.
- Under Name, enter Salt MMS.
- Under APN, enter mms.
- Under Username, enter nothing.
- Under Password, enter nothing.
- Scroll down.
- Under MMSC, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002.
- Under MMS proxy, enter 192.168.151.2.
- Under MMS port, enter 8080.
- Under MCC, enter 228.
- Under MNC, enter 03.
- Under Authentication type, tick PAP.
- Under APN type, enter mms. (Note: in lower case)
- Press the menu key.
- The Samsung Galaxy S III LTE has been configured for MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy S III LTE to make sure the new configuration has been activated.