* When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy S III LTE, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
* In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your Samsung Galaxy S III LTE. Follow these steps to learn how.
* Note: An internet connection is required to send and receive MMS messages. If necessary, in the menu on the left, choose the relevant instructions in order to configure an internet connection for use. Continue with the MMS configuration.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *More settings*.
* Choose *Mobile networks*.
* Choose *Access Point Names*.
* Under *Name*, enter Salt MMS.
* Under *APN*, enter mms.
* Under *Username*, enter nothing.
* Under *Password*, enter nothing.
* Scroll down.
* Under *MMSC*, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002.
* Under *MMS proxy*, enter 192.168.151.2.
* Under *MMS port*, enter 8080.
* Under *MCC*, enter 228.
* Under *MNC*, enter 03.
* Under *Authentication type*, tick *PAP*.
* Under *APN type*, enter *mms*. (Note: in lower case)
* Press the menu key.
* The Samsung Galaxy S III LTE has been configured for MMS.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Restart your Samsung Galaxy S III LTE to make sure the new configuration has been activated.