SamsungGalaxy S III LTESoftwareInstalling software updates
* Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Samsung Galaxy S III LTE which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
* Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Samsung Galaxy S III LTE to the latest software version over the air.
* If over the air option is not (yet) available, the software update can also be done via Samsung Kies.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *About device*.
* Choose *Software update*.
* Choose *Update*.
* Tick an option, in this case *Switzerland* and choose *OK*.
* Read the terms and conditions, and tick *I accept all the terms above*.
* Choose *Confirm*.
* The Samsung Galaxy S III LTE is searching for the latest updates.
* If this screen appears, the Samsung Galaxy S III LTE already has the latest software version. Choose *OK*.
* If this screen is not displayed, an update is available. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.