Galaxy S III LTE
Installing software updates
- Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Samsung Galaxy S III LTE which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
- Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Samsung Galaxy S III LTE to the latest software version over the air.
- If over the air option is not (yet) available, the software update can also be done via Samsung Kies.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Choose About device.
- Tick an option, in this case Switzerland and choose OK.
- Read the terms and conditions, and tick I accept all the terms above.
- The Samsung Galaxy S III LTE is searching for the latest updates.
- If this screen appears, the Samsung Galaxy S III LTE already has the latest software version. Choose OK.
- If this screen is not displayed, an update is available. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.