Galaxy S III
Installing widgets and applications on your start screen
- You can personalise your Samsung Galaxy S III Start screen with widgets and applications.
- Widgets can be downloaded from Play Store and some come by default pre-installed in your Samsung Galaxy S III.
- Start screen.
- Tap an empty space, and hold it for a few seconds to add several objects to the current Start screen. If there is no empty space on the Start screen, scroll to the side to an empty Start screen.
- To place an app icon on the Start screen, choose Apps, and choose an app.
- In this case, choose Widgets.
- Scroll to the side.
- Choose a widget, in this case Weather.
- Drag the widget to a different location on the Start screen.
- The widget is placed on the Start screen.
- To delete an item, tap and hold the widget for a few seconds.
- Drag the widget to Remove.
- The widget has been removed from the Start screen.